[SFD-discuss] Updating SFD date on SFD MAP

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Wed Sep 14 10:42:45 UTC 2022

Hi!

As mentioned in the SFD announcement we can now (or almost) change the
SFD event date appearing on SFD map but simply adding #DATE: YYYY-MM-DD
at the top of your wiki page.

So let's say I will organize SFD on October 3rd this year I simply edit
the page I registered on the map and add this at the top:
#DATE: 2022-10-03

And that's it.

We will update the data 4 times a day, so don't expect to see the
changes right after your edit. Give it at most 6 hours.

If you're concerned someone might edit your event page and somewhat
enter a wrong date you can set your page to read only except for your
team editor. This is done by adding those line at the top of the page:

#acl JohnDoe1,JohnDoe2:read,write,delete,revert,admin All:read

The code is now written yet but should be completed by the end of the
day or tomorrow.

Should you need any help please let us know here.

Thank you.