[SFD-discuss] SFD wiki is ready

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Thu Jun 9 08:52:36 UTC 2022

Hi!

I'd like to thank Nathaniel (Brazil) and Marcos (Portugal) for helping
us out with the wiki. We finished the template pages so all wiki pages
creation should be well sorted out and end up in the right place
automatically, as well as updated the 4-5 landing pages in currently
available languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Sinhala).

As usual if you encounter some issue while creating your event/team page
please let us know so we can address it.

Registration is the next step and should be completed soon.

Thank you.