[SFD-discuss] Fwd: SFD wiki is ready

Maren Hachmann maren at goos-habermann.de
Tue Jul 12 18:39:02 UTC 2022

Hi Fred,

thank you, it worked and I've updated the files.

I think the counter is supposed to show the picture for '67 days
remaining' today, but it is still showing the 'See you next year!' one.
(e.g. https://www.softwarefreedomday.org/countdown/banner1-UTC+2-en.png )

Probably the script needs to be encouraged to use the current date?
Could you have a look, please?

Kind Regards
  Maren