[SFD-discuss] SFD 2021 New Zealand

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Thu Sep 16 23:14:19 UTC 2021

Kia ora, greetings ('be well') from Aotearoa / New Zealand.

With SFD21 just 24 hours away, an update from 'SFD Team Christchurch'.

We will be opening the event internationally, from our GMT-12 timezone
'Auckland', and sustaining a teleconference presence for visitors and
other teams to check in with, at https://meet.jit.si/SFD2021

We have monthly use of a library PC lab and SFD is our annual expo event
for outreach. However, this time under covid rules we are limited to
just 7 attendees at a time etc. Notices go out via email lists, facebook
and https://www.meetup.com/Chchtech/events/279311003/

The city council carries our SFD notice at
https://ccc.govt.nz/news-and-events/whats-on/event/software-freedom-day

We look forward to perhaps meeting you online via
https://meet.jit.si/SFD2021 and wish you a very successful Software
Freedom Day!

Kia kaha ('be strong').

Kind regards