[SFD-discuss] Registered events map for Software Freedom Day 2021

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Tue Sep 14 05:00:49 UTC 2021

Hi!

Unfortunately without telling us which team you represent it is
difficult to find out what is missing.

We have 4 teams potentially waiting to click on the confirmation email
(check your SPAM folder) and then a few more who did not complete the
registration form but did create a wifi page.

Checking into the log it seems you did not register your team, therefore
you cannot appear on the map. Appearing on the map is done by filling up
the form here:

https://www.softwarefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register.py

Please let us know if this helped, and else, what is it that you are
missing.

Thank you very much.

Happy SFD preparation.

Fred