[SFD-discuss] Quik report on our SFD last Saturday!

LM lmemsm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:52:45 UTC 2021

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 5:19 PM Jimmy wrote:
> We were kept quite busy, our SFD coincided with the annual meeting of all
> associations of Rouen, Normandie and surrounding towns.

Sounds great.  Congratulations.

Hoping some people will show for my online event next Saturday.  I
spent today trying to post to Facebook, LinkedIn and Meetup, letting
people know about Software Freedom Day and referring them to the
Software Freedom Day web site.  I even posted something in the
Computer Science Teachers Association forum.

Best wishes.
Laura