[SFD-discuss] Quik report on our SFD last Saturday!

jimmypierre.rouen.france at gmail.com jimmypierre.rouen.france at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:05:45 UTC 2021

Greetings,

We had 5 members present on our stand, COVID is our enemy :(

We tarted at 09:30 to set up the stand, in open air and facing River Seine.
It was raining a bit, maybe the tide, than we had a beautiful day.

We were kept quite busy, our SFD coincided with the annual meeting of all
associations of Rouen, Normandie and surrounding towns. The main questions
were about when will be holding our regular meetings. Which we cannot at
this moment, because the room that the City lends us has no windows, only
one door.

We demonstrated all major Linux distros and in particular openSUSE / SUSE,
MicroOS / Kubic, Libre Office, Raspberry with Pi-Hole, Kali Linux for
Cybersecurity, Gnome, XFCE, KDE, Wordpress. Some very excited people also
offered to give us a hand when we will be holding meetings.

We did manage to take some pics.

https://nui.fr/quelques-photos-du-sfd-du-4-sept-a-rouen-normandie

We definitely had a lot of fun :)

Wishing you the best for your forthcoming events!

Jimmy
President nui.fr