[SFD-discuss] Countdown - Kiswahili

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Wed Jun 30 12:31:08 UTC 2021

Hi!

I did get your email. We are actually testing a new process to generate
the PNG files using Inkscape and an extension thanks to Maren. Already 1
language is done withing ...less than a minute.

So yes (just had dinner) we'll be generating Swedish and Swahili next.

Not sure why the permissions are restricted on this part of the wiki...
there must have been a reason in the past. No problem I'll create the
page and can add you on the 'write group' after.

Tada! Anyway super happy with this new "way", let me get my fingers out
of the engine and get back to you!

Thank you.

Fred