[SFD-discuss] SFD 2021 registration soft opening

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Wed Jun 30 09:22:02 UTC 2021

On 6/28/21 12:24 AM, LM wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 12:49 PM <sfd-discuss-request at sf-day.org> wrote:
>> We've opened registration and it seems to work. We'd be happy to get
>> feedback if you register and have issues.
>
> Tried to register.  Created a wiki page for this year.  The
> registration page keeps saying "The SFD Wiki page you supplied doesn't
> seem to exist. Please go back and create your page or modify the value
> you entered."  Wondering if the space in the name of the city is an
> issue.  Entered %20 to represent the space.  Anyway, am unable to
> register at this time.

Hi!

Sorry it seems my spam filter blocked a few valid emails over the past
few days. I'm getting them all now.

I don't see any change in the wiki over the past few days except for
those of L Michaels, Mostafa and DFF's ones. So it seems your wiki page
did not get created?

You can send the link to me off the list and I'll check what is
happening, else I'm just like the registration script and cannot find
your page either.

Thank you and sorry for the delay.