[SFD-discuss] Countdown available in English and French for now.

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:16:36 UTC 2021

Hi there,

My SVG editing skills aren't good, I've updated the SVG for the
Portuguese-Portugal language, but it seems that the resulting PNGs
will be smaller than the needed 160x90 size. Maybe you can generate
the 3 PNG files from it, for me?
I don't seem to have permissions to upload files on the wiki page, so
I'm attaching the SVG here.

Best regards,