[SFD-discuss] SFD 2021 Preparation

Mostafa Ahangarha ahangarha at riseup.net
Tue Jun 29 12:37:19 UTC 2021

> I just joined Mastodon.  I posted about Software Freedom Day and
> registration being open for 2021 using #SoftwareFreedomDay and #SFD as
> hashtags.  Not much traffic on Mastodon for Software Freedom Day.
> Would be nice to get some talk going over there.  Maybe others would
> notice.  Wondering if we should add some more common search hashtags
> like FLOSS or software as well so people on Mastodon not searching for
> Software Freedom Day may find it too.

Please share your account and link to the post you have made. Mastodon
functions different from other popular and centeralised social platform.
If you have account on some instance which is new or doesn't have much
interaction with other instances, it is possible that others cannot find
you and your post immediately. So let us know the address to the post
and to your account so we (at least I) can follow.

I have already shared about registration here:
https://fosstodon.org/@fossasap/106493941033398470

I have also shared in Persian.

We can work on it. We still have plenty of time.
--
Regards,
Mostafa Ahangarha