[SFD-discuss] SFD 2021 Preparation

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Tue Jun 29 05:47:40 UTC 2021

On 6/29/21 12:25 PM, Mostafa Ahangarha wrote:
> There is also another point I want to share here and avoid sending it as
> another email: one slide is talking about 2017. Please update that. If
> you want I can share photo of SFD in Kabul university last year.

Totally agree with you, so great! We are planning to do exactly what you
are referring to regarding online solutions, and while there is a long
list of topics here: https://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/Resources the
page can probably be updated.

Now there was a bug in the slider module on the website, blocking us
from editing the slider... was fixed earlier today :-) You didn't check
again did you?

And yes please email us a few photos directly (or give us a link), we'll
be happy to update the ones we have.

Thank you.