[SFD-discuss] Countdown -Chinese Simplified added

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Mon Jun 28 07:09:09 UTC 2021

Sure!

Swedish is not available. You can find all the instructions here:
https://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CountDown

but in short:
1. Get the English template here:
https://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CountDown/en?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=countdown_source2021.svg
2. Get the fonts on your system: We've used VDS Fonts and Averia fonts
and SFD logo fonts (Font is Ubuntu Bold Italic: 20% tracking, 10%
leading) with specific changes being:
     Flat-bottom and broken-barred 'f'
     Flat-topped 't'
     Straight descending 'y'
more here: https://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/Logo )
3. Then open and edit in Inkscape.
4. when all done we ll help with the wiki page

Please let us know if you have specific questions.

Thank you.

Fred