[SFD-discuss] SFD 2021 registration soft opening

LM lmemsm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 17:24:27 UTC 2021

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 12:49 PM <sfd-discuss-request at sf-day.org> wrote:
> We've opened registration and it seems to work. We'd be happy to get
> feedback if you register and have issues.

Tried to register.  Created a wiki page for this year.  The
registration page keeps saying "The SFD Wiki page you supplied doesn't
seem to exist. Please go back and create your page or modify the value
you entered."  Wondering if the space in the name of the city is an
issue.  Entered %20 to represent the space.  Anyway, am unable to
register at this time.