[SFD-discuss] Call for Help on SVG Counter

Maren Hachmann maren at goos-habermann.de
Thu Sep 19 10:16:28 UTC 2019

Hi Fred,

yes, this should be possible, using the inkscape-generator extension
that is available in Ubuntu repositories (example files that can serve
as instructions here:
https://inkscape.org/~Moini/%E2%98%85example-files-for-generator-extension)
and the export-objects extension (
https://gitlab.com/su-v/inx-exportobjects).

Both extensions may need to be adjusted (if you want to use Inkscape 1.0
at some point, they have to be), and a script would need to be written
to wrap them.

I'm busy currently with our Kielux event, so cannot help you with it
before this year's SFD. For the next one, I think I could.

(or even an extension could be made from these two, as a combo)

Maren