[SFD-discuss] Countdown 2019

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Tue Sep 17 01:57:26 UTC 2019

Hi!

We somehow did a small mistake in our announcement and do not have 7
languages ready yet. I've started the countdown for the missing
languages but we miss 3 graphics for each language.

We will do Chinese and French today for sure (countdown works even
without those 3 files for now) but we are missing:
- German
- Spanish
- Catalan
- Protuguese (Brazilian & Portuguese)

To help us to do those 3 graphic files you need to head to the countdown
language page, download the SVG file and amend 00.png, 00here.png and
01.png. Then upload the files to that wiki page.

So for German it is:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CountDown/de

Click on attachments and ....

Sorry about the mistake.