[SFD-discuss] [OT] identi.ca connectivity problem

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Mon Jan 26 03:54:47 UTC 2015

Hi!

We have been unable to connect to identi.ca for a few weeks, we just get
denied when logging in with a super clear error message saying "An error
occurred." . We tried to recover the password in case that was the
problem but never get any email and we couldn't find a place to report
the issue neither (nor an idea of what the problem could be).

So I was wondering if someone had more information which we could use to
recover our account.

Thanks a lot.