[SFD-discuss] Adding new country on EFD wiki - was (Re: Education Freedom Day on March 21st 2015!)

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Thu Jan 22 07:52:44 UTC 2015

Sure!

Usually this happens when users are not logged into the wiki. Else you
need to go to http://wiki.educationfreedomday.org/2015/ and enter
Georgia in the box at the bottom of the page.

If still experiencing problems, just let me know. I'll be on IRC during
the upcoming hour so you can also ping me there.

Fred