[SFD-discuss] Celebrate Free Culture with us on May 19th 2012

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:25:26 UTC 2012

On Friday 11 May 2012 19:19:23 Frederic Muller - SFI wrote:
> On 03/23/2012 10:58 PM, Marcos Marado wrote:
> > Yet, without context that sentence can be misleading, I would replace
> > it... -- Marcos Marado
>
> You'll be happy to know it's been replaced. We found something much more
> inspiring and less confusing hopefully.
>
> Thank you.

Thanks. In the meantime:

People in Portugal: CFD is happening *right now* in Portugal, today and
tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be present, giving a concert. If you happen to pass
by, don't forget to talk to me and shake hands! :-)

http://www.flausina.com/sonicarea.html#microestruturas

Cheers,
--
Marcos Marado