[SFD-discuss] Catalan translation for CountDown banner

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Mon Jun 11 18:43:36 UTC 2012

Great and thanks a lot!

Just a small clarification can you confirm that I can safely replace
your 00.png by your today.png (I cross checked with the English version
- Note that the today.png in English is a leftover of last year and
should be deleted).

Else I'll just enable it right now as the small glitch will only happen
in 96 days ;-)

Thanks.

Fred