[SFD-discuss] Portuguese and Brazilian sections

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Fri Jun 1 19:09:31 UTC 2012

On 06/01/2012 10:03 PM, Marcos Marado wrote:
> FYI, for pt-br "Equipe" is the correct word, "Time" is an informal expression.
> For pt-pt it is "Equipa", one of the words that is still different...
>
> Best regards,

Copying the Portuguese list and apologies for not being able to speak
the language.

We can easily create 2 different sets of templates for pt-br and pt-pt.
I was actually waiting for confirmation whether the word could be the
same or not. Apparently not, so I'd vote for 2 sets (especially since
there is no cost to it and we reuse them each year).

I will need help from someone familiar with the 2 languages to update
them (country, city and team) and eventually update pages already
created. Though I believe people in Brazil have already made the newly
created pages 'correct'.

I did the page renaming and creation and you guys can supervise and
update their content now.

List of files to check are:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CountryPtPtTemplate
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CityPtPtTemplate
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/TeamPtPtTemplate
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CountryPtBrTemplate
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CityPtBrTemplate
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/TeamPtBrTemplate

I also updated http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2012/ to reflect the
new choices. Feel free to update the 2 Portuguese boxes if you feel
there is a better way to phrase it (less geeky maybe?).

Thanks a lot.