[SFD-discuss] Your wiki edits

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Fri Jun 1 11:25:23 UTC 2012

Hi again!

Great to know what happens. It means that there is a bug somewhere which
I need to fix.

I have copied the Portuguese mailing list and I'm sure there are plenty
of people around here from Brazil as well (you can also attempt the IRC
channel - #sfd on freenode - it's rather quiet these days though).

It's of course ok to create a Country or City if this one doesn't exist,
that's how it's done ;-)

We have a guide here in case something is unclear:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CreateYourTeampage

I'll check the 2012 page and fix the issue asap.

Thanks.

Fred
ps: also please communicate through the mailing lists as often your
problem is someone else problem too, therefore it benefits more people.
Thanks.