[SFD-discuss] Portuguese and Brazilian sections - was (Re: Your wiki edits)

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Fri Jun 1 06:35:52 UTC 2012

A few edits later I created a Portuguese Country template using Google
translate and fixed the linking of those new Brazilian pages.

Someone may want to take a look at
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CountryPtTemplate and fix my (well
Google's) Portuguese. I've noticed that in the existing City and Team
template created not by me, the word team is either translated into Time
or Equipe. Is this something different in pt-pt and pt-br? Current
templates use Equipe.

Thanks.

Fred