[SFD-discuss] Your wiki edits

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Fri Jun 1 06:18:33 UTC 2012

Dear Nathaniel,

I see you've been starting to create pages under Brazil and BRA in the
wiki. You also added states in the structure which from previous years
(2011 and 2010) doesn't seem necessary. First Brazil and BRA is a
duplicated entry and makes it confusing so we'll keep Brazil as we have
used in the past.

Have you considered checking with the Brazilian community first as well?