[SFD-discuss] Free Culture Disk

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Thu Jan 19 03:53:15 UTC 2012

Yes so it seems: I was reading sourceforge terms of use and couldn't
find any specific number neither.

I suppose we need a few download/uploads to master the DVD and then we
should probably offer a peer to peer access for everyone who wants to
download the 'stable' version (as we did in 2011). We could also have
the stable versions hosted on archive.org as Fabian volunteered to help
out with those.

So now I guess we just need to pick a service. I'd be happy to hear from
the people who have helped in 2011 and not be the only one choosing.

Thanks.

Fred