[SFD-discuss] SFD 2011 registration is LIVE!!!

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Sat Jul 23 18:29:38 GMT 2011

Hi!

Well a good start would be to read
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/StartGuide and then you will learn a
lot about how to organize your SFD event, what to do what not to do.

And once you have thought about organizing your event (if you're up to
it - it's not necessarily for everyone) probably you should register as
per the instructions in the above guide.

And then you will discover how to request the goodies.

Good luck with the reading and the event preparations!

Happy SFD

Fred