[SFD-discuss] Celebrate Software Freedom Day Song

meric mara meric_m at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 06:16:08 GMT 2011

Hi Pockey:

Here's the License detail of the song

Celebrate Software Freedom Day Song by Erwin Galang,Meric Mara and Deng Silorio is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at labs.cre8tivetech.com.
Also, do you mind changing the link to the title of the song per se ?"Celebrate Software Freedom Day Song" and just link it to http://labs.cre8tivetech.com/2011/07/celebrate-software-freedom-day-song/ =)

Thank you

Meric