[SFD-discuss] Celebrate Software Freedom Day Song

Pockey Lam pockey at softwarefreedomday.org
Tue Jul 19 06:12:18 GMT 2011

On 07/19/2011 01:56 PM, meric mara wrote:
> Thank you for appreciating. And we hope the other teams will like it too.
>
> Regarding the license, it will definitely be on creative commons but
> ill check out with my team mates which of the variants it will fall under.
>
> BTW, is the team registration already open? We checked the site
> http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/en/participate/register-your-team
> and it seems not open yet?

You are right, it's not opened yet, but we are already preparing and
producing the SFD goodies including SFD banners, t-shirts, stickers,
balloons, tshirt labels and dvds. We target to ship them end of the
month or early August.

The previous registration form has some bugs so Fred has been working
very hard on a new script eventhough he is not a developer. Once this
new script is finished, we won't struggle on the registration like the
previous few years anymore!  We will open the registration in the coming
week, please stay tuned!

Thanks!
Pockey