[SFD-discuss] Celebrate Software Freedom Day Song

Pockey Lam pockey at softwarefreedomday.org
Tue Jul 19 05:09:20 GMT 2011

Hi Meric,

That's really cool! It's indeed a very nice song, have the spirit of
celebrating SFD! The singing is very pro too! Thanks for sharing!

I have added your link here:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/Resources#Songs
so all the teams can access it!

And we will definitely play it in all the SFD events in China and
recommend it to all the other countries!

By the way, what's the license?  :-)

Cheers,
Pockey