[SFD-discuss] Stuff not yet received (2nd Mail)

Mr. R. Simango simangor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:17:42 BST 2008

Dear Frederic,

Please kindly furnish us with shipping details that can enable us to
follow up on the late CDs and SFD schwag. From our zim discussion
forums the following groups havent received  their CDs and/or schwag:

Richard Simango, Tonga Online, Binga (CDs and Schwag)
Saridzai Mutana, Midlands State University, (Schwag)
Tendai Ngndu, Bulawayo, (schwag)

I hope you will help us to locate this shipment,

Kind Regards,