[SFD-discuss] T-Shirts colorate when washed!

Shashi connect2shashi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:05:43 BST 2008

Yeah I found that out too and my friends told the orange is very
striking. next time please try to give white t shirts as they look better
and don't colorate and they too are available at the same kind of cost i
guess.... (looks like this one was a chineese selection...)

On 10/5/08, Pia Waugh <greebo at pipka.org> wrote:

> Hi Thilo,
>
> <quote who="Thilo Pfennig">
>
> > Just had to find out, thatthe T-Shirts colorate your laundry when you
> > wash them the first time. I am a bit pissed about this fact. I think
> > next time I would recommend to first look at the shirts before spreading
> > them over the world.
>
> Sorry about this. We did in fact look around for shirts, and there was some
> time put into the choice. We didn't try washing them first, admittedly :)
>
> Cheers,
> Pia
>
> --
> OLPC Australia
> http://olpc.org.au/
> Linux Australia
> http://linux.org.au/
> Open Source Industry Australia
> http://osia.net.au/
> Software Freedom Day
> http://softwarefreedomday.org/
>
>    "Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third
>                             eye." - Bill Hicks

Shashi
http://connect2shashi.blogspot.com