[SFD-discuss] T-Shirts colorate when washed!

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sun Oct 5 11:16:49 BST 2008

Hi Thilo,

<quote who="Thilo Pfennig">

> Just had to find out, thatthe T-Shirts colorate your laundry when you
> wash them the first time. I am a bit pissed about this fact. I think
> next time I would recommend to first look at the shirts before spreading
> them over the world.

Sorry about this. We did in fact look around for shirts, and there was some
time put into the choice. We didn't try washing them first, admittedly :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Australia                                           http://olpc.org.au/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third
                             eye." - Bill Hicks