[SFD-discuss] How to register a local team on the homepage

Georg Sluyterman georg at thecrew.dk
Fri May 4 15:34:37 EDT 2007

Russell John skrev:
> Hi Georg,
>
> The team registration option doesn't work yet... Matt and others are
> probably working on it.  However, you can create your team page by
> editing the appropriate wiki page.  Here's how to do so:
>
> 1) Login (http://softwarefreedomday.org/registration?action=login)
> 2) Click on the "Teams" tab
> 3) Select the continent from the "Regional team" section (i.e. Europe)
> 4) Choose your country (i.e. Denmark)
> 5) Click on the appropriate city name, and edit that page with your
> team information.  If the name of your city is not there, then simply
> add it.
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks for the guide, but i still don't get it..

I end up with this page: http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/europe/denmark

When editing, this comes up:

##SIDEOBJ(menu,teams)
##TABOBJ(teams)
=== Teams ===
[[Navigation(children,1)]]

I don't know how to add Aalborg into: [[Navigation(children,1)]]   :-(

--
Regards
Georg Sluyterman