[SFD-discuss] How to register a local team on the homepage

Matt Oquist moquist at softwarefreedomday.org
Fri May 4 14:55:54 EDT 2007

Hi Georg & Russell,

Robert Schumann is putting together a bang-up registration system that
will hopefully go live very soon. You'll still have to create your
team's wiki page manually, but we're now getting shirt size requests
and map registrations right up front, so that'll simplify things later
on.

We'll definitely let everyone know as soon as the registration system
is up and running.

Cheers!

Matt

Russell John wrote:    [Fri May 04 2007, 02:23:52PM EDT]
> Hi Georg,
>
> The team registration option doesn't work yet... Matt and others are
> probably working on it.  However, you can create your team page by
> editing the appropriate wiki page.  Here's how to do so:
>
> 1) Login (http://softwarefreedomday.org/registration?action=login)
> 2) Click on the "Teams" tab
> 3) Select the continent from the "Regional team" section (i.e. Europe)
> 4) Choose your country (i.e. Denmark)
> 5) Click on the appropriate city name, and edit that page with your
> team information.  If the name of your city is not there, then simply
> add it.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
> Russell
>
> On 5/4/07, Georg Sluyterman <georg at thecrew.dk> wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I am all confused... How do i register a new team, and make a Wiki-page
> >on the homepage?
> >
> >I have signed up as a user on the homepage, but i just can't figure out
> >how i am suppose to do the rest. I assume that  the personal-page is not
> >usable as a team-page.
> >
> >--
> >Regards
> >Georg Sluyterman
> >njlug.dk, Aalborg, Denmark

SoftwareFreedomDay.org :
   Celebrating Free and Open Source Software in Your Community
info AT softwarefreedomday.org
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

SFD Sponsors:
    http://canonical.com
    http://ibm.com

Software Freedom Day is a project of Software Freedom International.
Software Freedom International is a registered corporation in the state of New
Hampshire, USA.