[SFD-discuss] How to register a local team on the homepage

Russell John russell at linux.org.bd
Fri May 4 14:23:52 EDT 2007

Hi Georg,

The team registration option doesn't work yet... Matt and others are
probably working on it.  However, you can create your team page by
editing the appropriate wiki page.  Here's how to do so:

1) Login (http://softwarefreedomday.org/registration?action=login)
2) Click on the "Teams" tab
3) Select the continent from the "Regional team" section (i.e. Europe)
4) Choose your country (i.e. Denmark)
5) Click on the appropriate city name, and edit that page with your
team information.  If the name of your city is not there, then simply
add it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Russell