[SFD-announce] Registration confirmation back online

Frederic Muller - SFI fred at softwarefreedomday.org
Mon Jul 19 20:45:46 BST 2010

Dear all,

Some of you might have received a second confirmation email, some of you
might have seen our maintenance page for registration confirmation: yes
we had a small glitch in the registration but all is back to normal now.
So please feel free to click on the link in the email and validate your
registration.

Again sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

Have a great Software Freedom Day preparation.

Note that we also have a SFD IRC channel on freednode at #sfd .

Else the sfd-discuss mailing list or the Spannish planning mailing list
are good ways to talk with other SFD community members and ask for tips
and advices

List mailman about planning SFD for spanish speakers