[SFD-TC] Software Freedom Day prizes - two days left to go!

Robert Schumann robert at softwarefreedomday.org
Wed Sep 27 17:30:10 EDT 2006

Reports have been coming in to SFD central about the awesome events that
teams have been organising in every corner of the globe - thank you all
for making this year's event such a success!

We'd really like to give away some prizes now! We've got a few seriously
powerful computers from IBM to hand out, and some T-shirts signed by a
handful of leaders in the open source community. The deadline for
entries in the competition is *this weekend*.

Individuals can enter by sending us photos or logos they have designed,
or telling us about their blog or other pieces they have written about
SFD. The categories are:
 * Best event photo
 * Best localised version of the official SFD logo
 * Best global version of the official SFD logo
 * Best SFD blog coverage
 * Highest ranking Government official at SFD event (photo required)

Your team can enter in the categories
 * Best SFD event publicity
 * Best SFD documentary
 * Best plan for FOSS deployment project on new server for community benefit
 * Best SFD event

Entries should be emailed to comp at sf-day.org by 30 September - full
competition rules and more information are at
   http://softwarefreedomday.org/Competition2006

We are looking forward to taking a look at your pics and press coverage!

Robert.