[SFD-TC] SFD 2006: Feedback please!

Matt Oquist moquist at softwarefreedomday.org
Wed Sep 20 20:31:54 EDT 2006

(I apologize for the cross-posting, but everyone is welcome to submit feedback, not just team leaders.)

The feedback form: http://softwarefreedomday.org/feedback

Now that 16 September has passed and we've all had a few days to recover, it's time to start looking forward to SFD 2007, and the best way to start that is by looking back at SFD 2006 and learning from this experience.

We want to know what works and what doesn't work, and how we can all improve.

There are some obvious things SFI intends to change; we need to smooth out the registrations and supplies shipping process. But we need to hear your great ideas in order to make SFD 2007 the biggest, best SFD ever!

Please go to http://softwarefreedomday.org/feedback at your earliest convenience and take a couple minutes to let us know about your SFD 2006 experience.

Regards,
Matt

SoftwareFreedomDay.org :
   Celebrating Free and Open Source Software in Your Community
info AT softwarefreedomday.org
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

SFD Sponsors:
http://canonical.com