[SFD-TC] SFD is here!

Matt Oquist moquist at softwarefreedomday.org
Sat Sep 16 01:09:38 EDT 2006

Many of you around the world are already celebrating, and I hear the
weather's been great for some of you. I hope the rest of you fare as
well. :)

We'll be sending out a URL later where you can provide us with some
basic statistics about your celebrations - how many people did you
talk to, how many CDs did you distribute, did your materials arrive on
time, etc.

Remember to take lots of pictures, and most of all, HAVE FUN!

With warm regards,
Matt Oquist

SoftwareFreedomDay.org :
   Celebrating Free and Open Source Software in Your Community
info AT softwarefreedomday.org
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

SFD Sponsors:
http://canonical.com