[Marketing] Welcome to the "Marketing" mailing list

Pockey Lam pockey at softwarefreedomday.org
Mon Nov 15 15:53:40 GMT 2010

Dear Mihai,

Welcome to join the marketing committee! With your experiences, you can
definitely help us a lot in promoting software freedom to more people.

We have been planning to communicate about SFD all year round, and we
came up with a plan at
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/MarketingCommittee/Communication

Feel free to give your insights.

In fact, it's very nice to have you joined us! Right now we are
promoting " Post event *survey* for sfd team leaders (Oct) " So far we
have 77 respondents, and we target to have 200 team leaders joining the
survey. Details can be found at
http://pockey.dao2.com/2010/11/sfd-team-leader-survey/#content. We can
definitely use some help in marketing and promotion especially in your
region. Thanks!

Pockey