[HFD-discuss] Fwd: Creating Event Page

kira0030 at gmail.com kira0030 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:30:00 UTC 2014

Hi Fred are you able to post the following text into the page so that I can
register the event.

Hackerspace Adelaide

Hackerspace Adelaide is an open group of people with an interest in
electronics and computing, who meet to share and work on their ideas.  You
may have seen us at the Tour Downunder, Mini Maker Faire, Fringe parade,
Science Alive, Royal Adelaide Show,  RiAus, Unleashed (GovHack), !SpaceApps
and more.

http://hackerspace-adelaide.org.au/
HFD Hack Session and Talks - Saturday 15th March, 1pm - 8pm, 80 King
William Street, Adelaide, call phone number on the door to get in.

thanks, Kylie