[HFD-discuss] HFD 2014 banner

Thomas Sprinkmeier thomas.sprinkmeier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:33:41 UTC 2014

I'm emailing as I'd like to use of the HFD banner for 2014,
     http://hfday.org/promote/support-us#banners
on my site
     http://ogpc.com.au/wiki/One_Geek_Per_Classroom

     Offer reserved for non-profit projects
Geekology is entirely funded by my copious spare time and a grant form the Shuttleworth foundation.
Any money donated it passed on: http://www.educationpi.com/contributors/

     The HFD web banner must be located on the front page in a rather visible position and remain there until HFD is over (April 20th, 2013)
http://ogpc.com.au/wiki/One_Geek_Per_Classroom

     While not compulsory, informing your user base through email or special announcement about your participation in this program will be highly appreciated
Done.

     Once the web banner is up, simply drop us an email on our mailing list with a link to your organization logo in a vector format file (SVG highly preferred) or a link to your logos on your own website. Also a description of your project would be great, so we don't have to write it for you ;-)
Geekology started in 2010 when I volunteered at school to run a set of sessions on anything geeky, from Lego to Rocketry.

Thomas