[HFD-discuss] Event ideas for HFD India

Pallav Agrawal pallav0258 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:55:23 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I am Pallav Agrawal and we are doing it in Chandigarh where there is very
less information about open source hardware.

So keeping that it mind, i have talked to the pioneers of Open Hardware in
India and whilst they have agreed to be a part, but as an agenda we want to
form a charter or a foundation that like DFF in India which facilitates
access to Open Hardware, Knowledge, and commercializing projects.

I need the feedback of the community about their thoughts and the problems
that we might face.

Pallav